If you are looking for an unforgettable romantic getaway, here’s a list of the best ocean view hotels in Puerto Rico
If you’re looking to find a vacation destination that is the perfect balance of romance and adventure, then look no further than the stunning and expansive Puerto Rico!
Couples can easily find any number of resorts or hotels to visit and stay in, from Mayagüez to Vieques. Here are five of our absolute favorite stays that combine passion and adventure; the perfect blend for any couple in Puerto Rico.
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa – Looking for the resort to offer you the romance package of your dreams? Look no further than Wyndham. Their sublime romance package includes overnight tropical accommodations, a poolside cabana, private dining at Marbella Gardens, and even one day’s worth of an adventure. You get your choice of their thrilling Catamaran Day & Snorkel, ATV or Horseback Rainforest Excursion. Couples can also relax at the hands of the Mandara Spa with oceanfront meditation, couples massage, and steam rooms. When you do head out, you can’t miss the Rainforest Zipline Park, where you can tour the rainforest by zip line (for an extra-incrdible experience, check out their night tour!
- Condado Plaza – Condado is a perfect example of one-stop-shopping for adventure and romance in a vacation. Be sure to check out their penthouse ocean-view room, the perfect retreat for a romantic getaway. During your stay, book a decadent bed and breakfast package and grab cocktails poolside at the Aqua Bar. At night, check out the local beachfront lounge Oceano’s, or pick up some authentic lessons at Arthur Murray Caribbean Dance Center. For some adventure, hit up the nearby Escambrón Surf Beach, or go fishing on Isla Verde Beach with Backwater Tarpon Fishing.
- La Concha Resort – If you need a resort that brings an urban punch, you can’t miss La Concha. They offer a romantic and luscious spa suite with an ocean view, complete with in-room whirlpool and a balcony to give you a full view of Puerto Rico’s most stunning beaches. Enjoy the resort’s pulsing lobby by day or night, with an impressive list of events to keep things exciting. Because it’s located in the heart of Puerto Rico, La Concha is not without its close access to amazing nightlife and things to do during your stay. Be sure to visit Di Zucchero Restaurant and Lounge as well as Circo Bar.
- El San Juan Hotel – El San Juan prizes itself on being your personal vacation paradise, set on 15 acres of stunning beachfront heaven. Couples can easily stay within the hotel, never stepping foot outside, and still find themselves having the vacation of their lives. Sprawl across two miles of sublime beach atop the Isla Verde district of San Juan before visiting Encanto Beach Club & Grill, one of the hotels 15 restaurants. Encanto boasts 24 canopied daybeds and three private tiki huts where you and your sweetheart can dine in total luxury. Be sure to visit Watersports 4u to get some parasailing and banana boat riding done before you leave! Hacienda Campo Rico.
- W Retreat & Spa – Is there anything more adventurous than taking a vacation to an island… then staying on another island? W Retreat & Spa does just that by taking guests aboard the secluded and blissful Vieques Island. Couples can partake in a romantic stay overlooking an undiscovered Caribbean paradise, surrounded by virtually untouched beaches, and some of the world’s most exotic offerings. Catch a view of the wild horses, and be sure to take a dip into the bioluminescent bay– not only adventurous but romantic to boot. Enjoy tapas and finger foods at Wet, the poolside bar. During your days, take a trip down the island to the Vieques Surf School, and don’t miss out on the most romantic walk of your life down Rompeolas’ Mosquito Pier, a narrows stretch of land that puts you a full mile out on the water.
Whether you are looking for a romantic, secluded and private beachfront resort, or an exiting ocean front hotel in the center of the vibrant city nightlife, Puerto Rico has it all. Scope out your ideal resort and enjoy all the adventures and benefits this tropical paradise has to offer!